Sometimes time flies way too fast. It has been seven months since I last updated my Caliburn.Micro logging frameworks and nearly a month since Caliburn.Micro has been upgraded. Well, I have finally caught up and upgraded the logging libraries.
- Upgraded Caliburn.Micro to 1.4
- Upgraded solution / project files to VS2012
- Added support for Windows Phone 8
- Split Caliburn.Micro.Logging, Caliburn.Micro.Logging.NLog, & Caliburn.Micro.Logging.log4net into their own solutions
- Changed NuGet packaging to be a project in the solutions
- Minor changes to the physical directory structure
Please see the following posts for usage:
- Introducing Caliburn.Micro.Logging
- Introducing Caliburn.Micro.Logging.NLog
- Introducing Caliburn.Micro.Logging.log4net
As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome. Source code is available on my github site.